1) Kingfisher has launched its first non alcoholic drink. Whats its name?
Ans – Radler
2) Who is the author of the new book “The Paradoxical Prime Minister”?
Ans – Shashi Tharoor
3) Which company has recent launched a slate of original programming which will include a mix of scripted series and reality shows?
Ans — Snapchat has launched this. It will be a series of new programmed with scripted shows under Discover tab in their app.
4) Which bank launched India’s first debit cum credit card called “Duo card”(#keepitsingle)?
Ans – IndusInd Bank
5) Which company will be entering in packaged drinking water segment with Reminero brand?
Ans – HPCL
6) Which company has recently launched new search engine “Dataset Search” for scientific community?
Ans – Google
7) Which company has recently shutdown their social network owing to exposure of data of millions of their users to outside developers?
Ans – Google has stopped Google Plus (Google+).
8) Which company is the exclusive provider of wearable technology for Xiaomi and is maker of the wearable brand of Xiaomi – Mi Band. This company is backed by Sequoia Capital, Banyan Capital, Xiaomi and other few companies. Name it?
Ans – Huami
9) This Company trades at NASDAQ with ticker symbol SIRI, and recently inn ews for purchasing streaming music service “Pandora”?
Ans – Sirius XM
10) In line to AirBnB and Cleartrip, Makemytrip has also launched unique hyperlocal travel services? Whats its name ?
Ans – MakeMyTrip Experiences
11) Which country has recently launched Environment Index FRENV which will select 40 out of 120 stocks from the stock market which will be having the best environmental score?
Ans – France