- Which company has recently launched their first gaming smartphone under its sub-brand iQoo?
Ans – Vivo
2. Which company has recently launched a smartphone
Power Max P18K which has a gigantic battery of 18000mAh?
Ans – Energizer
3. Paytm will be launching subscription based loyalty program which will include free gaana.com susbcription, Zomato gold, Viu Premium, Sony Liv subscription and many more. Whats its name?
Ans – Paytm First
4. Which company has invested Rs 10 crore in its new ad campaign ‘Subway Baby’?
Ans – Saint Gobain
5. Pillsbury Cookie Cake has tied up with which IPL team in its latest campaign ”
Pillsbury Cookie Cake Jo Khaaye, Fan Ban Jaaye “?
Ans – Royal Challengers Bangalore
6. Uber has launched a new feature for female drivers in which country which lets them block male passengers from hailing their ride ?
Ans – Saudi Arabia
7. Recently Asian Tea Alliance launched in China, which five countries are part of this alliance?
Ans – India, China, Indonesia, Sri lanka and Japan
8. Manish Maheshwari has been appointed as head of Twitter India.
He previously worked in Procter and Gamble, Network18 Digital, Mckinsey and which ecommerce company?
Ans – Flipkart
9) As per the survey by UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) , which is the most common password?
Ans – 123456
10) Which company has recently opened nine square kilometer facility that can house up to 25,000 employees where campus is split into towns named after European city?
Ans – Huawei
11) Which city has recently started Pollution tax specially targeted to older cars?
Ans – London