1) Which company will soon be launching India’s first Crypto ATM?
Ans – Unocoin
2) Startup by Sports tech company Spektacom unveiled a ‘Power Bat’ powered by Microsoft Azure Sphere which can show four parameters of data about any shot played by a batsman in real time. Which person is behind this startup?
Ans – Anil Kumble
3) Conceptualised by Ogilvy India, which company has recently launched Braille enabled bottles for visually impaired people?
Ans – ITC with its Savlon brand came up with this on occasion of World Sight Day (October 11).
4) Which companyhas launched new helpdesk service – AskDisha?
Ans – IRCTC
5) India’s larget selling two wheeler scooter brand has crossed which benchmark ?
Ans – Sold 2 crores scooter.
6) Which company recently acquired Mumbai-based, food-tech startup Holachef for an undisclosed sum?
Ans – Foodpanda owned by OLA
7) OPPO recently announced their VOOC flash charging system which will charge your phone from 0 to 75% in just 30 minutes. What’s the full form of VOOC.
Ans – Voltage Open Loop Multi-step Constant-Current Charging
8) Mahindra & Mahindra has signed definitive agreements with which company to share Bharat Stage VI-compliant engines?
Ans – Ford India
9) Which clothing brand has came up with a campaign “Best is yet to come” to celebrate its 25th Anniversary in India?
Ans – Arrow brought in India by Arvind Fashions
10) Nokia has signed which actress as brand ambassador in India?
Ans – Alia Bhatt
11) Which other person apart from France President Emmanuel Macron has been selected for this year’s ‘Champions of the Earth’ award which is UN’s highest environmental honour?
Ans – Narendra Modi